Staffie’s Playgroup meets every fortnight on Wednesdays 9-10.30am during school terms in the Stafford Heights State School Hall.
Any questions please contact Emily Johnson on 0421 393 081
Please bring your own food and drink
Proudly supported by SHSS P&C and Playmatters QLD
Playgroups are informal and relaxed weekly get togethers of mums, dads, grandparents, carers, children and babies. At playgroup families have the opportunity to connect with other families in their local communities, to share parenting knowledge, seek advice and gain valuable support.
At playgroup we:
- Value play and have fun
- Respect and value difference
- Participate and share
- Feel safe and secure
- Encourage not discourage
Playgroup helps children:
- participate in new experiences
- develop and increase their social skills
- learn about sharing, cooperation and simple routines
- interact with other adults and children in a safe environment
- learn more about their world
- have fun.
Playgroup helps adults:
- meet other local families and develop new friendships
- relax and talk in a friendly environment
- share experiences and ideas
- play with children and nurture their development
- make connections in their local community
- have fun.