Monday 23rd April, 2018 to Saturday 23rd June, 2018
Term length: 9 weeks.
Thank you for your interest in sharing your skills with our local community.
Please complete the below form with details of your proposed class.
If you are a returning tutor and are happy with the class description we have on file please write “Same as previous term”
If you wish to teach more than 1 class, a separate form needs to be completed for each proposed class.
We will contact you to confirm your class as soon as our class schedule for the term has been finalised.
As a representative of Stafford Heights Community Education I agree to:
- conduct myself in a professional manner,
- participate in actively promoting the Community Education Program,
- be punctual,
- be prepared with all necessary tutorial equipment,
- where possible, give 48hrs notice of intended absence and hold a makeup class in the event of my own absence if required.
- We require a minimum of 4 attendees for a class to go ahead.
- Equipment requested to be supplied by Community Ed may incur an additional fee to be charged to the tutor.